First Prague iGaming Affiliate Conference in the Czech Republic: Smile-Expo to gather top experts
April 18, the Czech Republic will host the first Prague iGaming Affiliate Conference, an event dedicated to online gaming affiliate programs. The event organizer, Smile-Expo, will bring together gambling experts, arbitrage specialists, and developers.
The event will consist of two parts: its beginning will focus on affiliate marketing in the gambling industry, and the second part will allow experienced specialists to discuss gambling aspects.
Experts will tell the audience:
- how to generate required high-quality traffic;
- how to seamlessly automate marketing;
- how to succeed in business;
- what affiliate marketing will face in the future;
- how eSports is regulated;
- how to make business remain relevant on the gambling market;
- what challenges can be met while dealing with iGaming affiliate programs.
Panel discussion and exhibition area
At the event, experts will take part in the panel discussion in order to talk about the current regulation of gambling in the Czech Republic and in other European countries.
The discussion will involve:
- Joseph F Borg: Head of Blockchain and Gaming & Gambling Advisory at WH Partners;
- Raffaela Zillner: Secretary General of the Austrian Association for Betting and Gambling;
- Vojtech Chloupek: President of LES Czech Republic and Slovakia;
- Gabor Helembai: Senior Associate at Bird & Bird Law Firm.
The event will feature an exhibition area where leading companies engaged in online casinos and affiliate marketing will introduce their new gambling solutions.
Besides, the event program includes networking time. Affiliate managers, marketing specialists, gambling operators, and affiliate program representatives will be able to share useful information and find new partners to grow their businesses.
The first Prague iGaming Affiliate Conference will take place in the very heart of Prague historical center – Hotel Grandium Prague at the address: Politických vězňů 913/12, 110 00, Praha 1.
The conference is organized by Smile-Expo, an international company that has been holding major business events for 13 years.